No announcement yet.

? Wartune Sweet Wedding Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+30 stat mount, useless roses instead of marha/sepulcrum(nothing useful in exchange), thanks for saving my money wartune...

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
      Game is about evolution. Evolve or hold back is your choiche.
      We may be getting exp BUT WE ALSO get CHESTS. Which means MANY NON-CASH PLAYERS got appollo and/or Hades. And also a FREE MOUNT.
      I am a casher and got [censored ] but having lower-cash and no-cash friends getting stronger makes me happier because my friends are the only reason I still play.
      Besides, campers used to get all rewards: Bullying in BG, getting LD really quick (and then whining when dryad bombs them).
      If you want R2 to stop giving chests, you may as well ask to get shards instead of boxes (although that would make you notorious :P)
      I don't want them to stop giving chests, just stop giving EXP along with it. Not everybody wants to level up.

You want me to suffer because you don't want exp? Don't take it lol.
      Talk about selfish people....
      How would you be suffering? Again, you get all kinds of EXP from the normal day to day stuff.

Comment

do this of us who did not get patch become a part of this ?

Comment

them outfits are EPIC boooyaaahhhhhh
          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I don't want them to stop giving chests, just stop giving EXP along with it. Not everybody wants to level up.

How would you be suffering? Again, you get all kinds of EXP from the normal day to day stuff.
            I want more exp, need to level up all my talents as soon as possible.
            What is really your problem? Don't take exp if you don't like, and just go bully people in bg (which I guess is what you do, right? Farming honour).
            It's not like they force you to take exp or anything. Skip spire and tok and get chests.
            Else level up and go with the flow and stop bullying people in bg.

Comment

Where's the love thy mount event?saved up 4000 mount whips

Comment

Game is about evolution. Evolve or hold back is your choiche.
                We may be getting exp BUT WE ALSO get CHESTS. Which means MANY NON-CASH PLAYERS got appollo and/or Hades. And also a FREE MOUNT.
                I am a casher and got [censored ] but having lower-cash and no-cash friends getting stronger makes me happier because my friends are the only reason I still play.
                Besides, campers used to get all rewards: Bullying in BG, getting LD really quick (and then whining when dryad bombs them).
                If you want R2 to stop giving chests, you may as well ask to get shards instead of boxes (although that would make you notorious :P)
                You want me to suffer because you don't want exp? Don't take it lol.
                Talk about selfish people....
                I want more exp, need to level up all my talents as soon as possible.
                What is really your problem? Don't take exp if you don't like, and just go bully people in bg (which I guess is what you do, right? Farming honour).
                It's not like they force you to take exp or anything. Skip spire and tok and get chests.
                Else level up and go with the flow and stop bullying people in bg.
                So do the Spire, TOK, MPD, all the quests, shadow crystals since you want the EXP. There is tons of EXP right there. I do skip the Spire and all of that. But these events still give too much EXP.

As far as BG goes, currently I do not attack, just cart. But when I do, I don't care how strong they are.

People slow level or camp so they can get stronger before they hit the next tier. If you just fly through the levels, you will never be able to compete with the other guys unless you cash.

Comment

pls let us convert star tears elements to make sylph refinements easier

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    But you get enough EXP doing the normal things like MPD's and such. I am not asking to remove EXP all together, just from the hot events. All this EXP is bullcrap. If you want these boxes for free, you have to take EXP or buy the boxes.
                    Not all players can gain the needed experience from these tasks alone. You are more than welcome not to participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Besty323 View Post
                      Where's the love thy mount event?saved up 4000 mount whips
                      This event is ALWAYS hidden along with SC engraving and Gem synthesizing events. When you start to see MTW packs being sold, the event is sure to follow.

Comment

Yes, wedding shards included in the pack.
                        Originally posted by jbyram2 View Post
                        So, Helen....does the sweet wedding pack have wedding shards? If not, there is no way to get them for free.

Comment

Now that i have read all about new patch, well this patch looses players for sure, and i'll be leaving as well, just a knight with 150k br

Comment

oh Wth, where are divinity shards??? Another dissapointment from R2 event
                            Princess
                            Knight, LVL 80
                            Kabam Us West 2

Comment

when u gonna update all the servers?

Comment

pls..... gime me 1hour VIP card pls

Comment

Working...
                                X